Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Stampin Up--Pattern of Friendship -- BoBunny--Ornamental


Wow...I feel like I'm finally learning some stuff...I made this card for my Mother-in-law...today is her birthday...she's 79 !
She used to do a lot of sewing, so I think she'll like this.
The bottom left stamp is a corner stamp from BoBunny...it's an acrylic unmounted stamp set I bought at a little scrapbook store while I was in Carthage. You can't see too much of it, but it really stamps out a clear nice looking image. the top page of the card is cut shorter than the back, the measurement ribbon is actually on the inside back page, and then the front page images kind of hang over a bit...I used 3d stickers under the front images so the heart pins would have a bit more room. And of course, Copic Markers...luv those markers...absolutely luv them... :) !

No comments: