Friday, August 22, 2008

A New Look for My Page !

Whoo-hoo...thanks darling daughter...you did a fantastic job! My baby set up this blog for me and now she's getting it all decorated up and looking nice for me...I think she did a really good job, don't you !

I'm having a small group of friends coming over to make a greeting card holder/folder and I'm trying to come up with some kind of easy designs/etc for them to use on the front and insides of the folder. So I'm going through some stamps right now searching. And in September our Angels group is gearing up again to keep up with our church's BD/Anniversary/Get Well needs. We were all so busy during the summer, we took some time off, but now it's time to get going again.

Wish me luck and hope my brain doesn't get stumped again!

No comments: